Friday, November 26, 2010

Answering Service Client Testimonial

"Thanks for your email. I noticed that your staff wasn't really booking any clients but instead referred me to talk with them. So, I took a moment to listen to some calls and commented online -a section I think was designated for complaints, but I left some positive feedback instead. I was very impressed by how professional and sincere your call staff was. Simply put, the nature of the calls didn't lend themselves well to getting booked, or the questions asked were over your staff's heads. So, I'm very thankful for your service and for the time your staff has put into my business. My business is slowly, but steadily growing, and part of the success is because there is a professional person answering every call that comes in."

Brian Sanders
Sanders Hypnosis Center

Contact us today for more information about our call center solutions and answering services.
1-800-645-2616
www.answerfirst.com - Answering Service, Virtual Receptionist, Call Center & Contact Center Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment