Wednesday, March 3, 2010

AnswerFirst Answering Service Customer Testimonials

"We are still happy to report that we LOVE this service.  Thank you!"
~ Cathy
Office of the State Attorney


"I just wanted to say that it has been hard to find an answering service that can cater to our needs, and Jim and Aimee has been a great HELP and that is an understatement. Anything I asked she has moved on it quickly to resolve it that same day no attitude and no questions asked. I can’t stress enough how much it means to me to have this type of customer service. Very Hard to Find. Not once has she made me notify someone else in support she has handled our account on her own with ease. Even catering to the Credit Hold list I have applied to the account and changed a couple times. Again thank you and I just wanted to let you guys know you have a great employee in your hands."
 ~ Amy Davis
Reliable Elevator

1-800-645-2616
www.answerfirst.com - Answering Service, Virtual Receptionist & Call Center Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment