You can't afford to miss your customers' calls.
At AnswerFirst, we provide answering services to businesses in the HVAC, heating, cooling, air conditioning, ventilation and ducting industries. Your customers need to be able to reach you at all hours of the day and night. Routing calls to our call center that is open 24/7/365 is the perfect way to handle your customers' needs. Our agents evaluate each call and handle your customers according to your specifications.
Here are a few of the services that we provide to businesses in the HVAC industries:
After-hours answering services
Paging services for on-call techs after-hours
Paging & patching services for sales calls & quote requests
Back-up protocols available to insure your technicians are receiving their pages
Benefits of Using Our HVAC Answering Services
- Your calls are always answered by a live operator.
- Your clients are greeted according to your specifications.
- Your messages are delivered via whatever method(s) you choose: via text message, email, cell phone, pda, fax, paging or voicemail.
- You only pay when we answer your clients calls. We don't bill for minutes that you don't use and you automatically recieve discounts when your call volume increases.
- We do not outsource. Our call center is located in the U.S. and staffed with live U.S. agents 24/7/365.
- We always have management onsite so that any account issues are handled in an expedited manner.
- Our agents are required to have a background in customer service and to complete our intensive in-house training programming.
- We handle your calls and messages according to your specifications.
Do you have questions about our answering services? Please call 1-800-645-2616 or contact us for assistance.